New Food for Animals
- Posted by , 28-04-2016 08:55
A unique formula for pets with joints problems!
- Posted by , 15-09-2016 12:08
The use of nutritional supplements for joint problems is widespread. A lot of people use them their selves and a lot of people also administer them to their pets or horses. The term “glucosamine” is well known by a lot of us. Nevertheless a few facts at a glance:
* In the case of arthritis the amount and the quality of the joint cartilage diminishes. This results in pain, diminished range of motion and joint swelling.
* Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage. Long-term (!) intake of glucosamine can decrease symptoms caused by arthritis. The combination of glucosamine with chondroitin may enhance the effect.
* Other ingredients are often added to joint formulas, all for a specific reason. MSM for example has pain soothing properties and supports the repair of tendons, joint capsules and ligaments. Boswellia and vitamin C are added to relief stiff and painful joints.
- Posted by , 11-08-2016 08:13
“My 7-year-old Pug Jake has been suffering from anal gland problems for a long time. A few times a year the anal glands become overfilled and Jake will start licking his behind and drags his behind across the floor. Then we know it is time to go to the veterinary clinic to have his anal glands manually expressed. Last year Jake even developed an anal gland abscess that had to be treated with medicines.
The veterinarian recommended Glandex: